COMMERCIAL SECURITY IS ABOUT EVALUATING PHYSICAL RISKS IN THE WORKPLACE
- What are the physical security risk factors at your place of business?
- How do you monitor who is coming and going and has access to the physical space of your business?
- Do you have barriers in place to avoid a cascade to full blown crisis scenarios?
- Do you have an HR plan in place that address employee termination and protocols for letting someone go from your company?
- Do you have a response in place for when security is breached and are your employees well informed and practiced in that response?
There are a lot of questions when it comes to security and your commercial business or government office. The better you can answer these questions and more, the better your company is prepared for a state of emergency. Many crisis scenarios are full of opportunities for deescalation, safety and escape. But like any other unfamiliar scenario, it is the lack of a plan that can lead to tragedy.
We take a Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) approach.
Peace-of-Mind Knowing Your Bases Are Covered
Provide Clients with Specific Information Needed to Make Informed Safety and Security Decisions
Utilize Common Sense Strategies for Flexible Safety and Security Solutions
Physical Security Assessments Based on Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) Principles
Develop and Implement New, Updated and/or Streamlined Policies and Procedures
Create Collaborative Training Models and Programs